VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.

VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

Would you like to wear shorts a lot if you had a mole on your leg too?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MichaelXD
Immortalized

PostSubject: Would you like to wear shorts a lot if you had a mole on your leg too?   Sat 13 Sep 2014, 9:52 am

Remember guys when I said that I had a mole on my leg? In my intro, I probably said I like wearing shorts, but I don't recall saying that. I love to put cartoons in my sig who wear shorts or seem to be wearing shorts when they're actually not, like Jovi from Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness. I even have fun on my paint and I like my blue P.E. shorts with a string on it and wearing them to the forum, even though honestly no one would care about what I'm wearing. And I even told Oshawott he'd look lovely if he wore shorts, sat down with me either on the floor or the bed, and I saw that he had a mole on his leg even though I was kidding. It wasn't meant to offend him by the way. I'm sitting here with shorts now and I changed my sig so that I may look at Lillebror's friends legs from my favorite Swedish cartoon.
Back to top Go down

Would you like to wear shorts a lot if you had a mole on your leg too?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1