VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.

VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.
 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Debates About The Other VG Chat

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
_Tails_
Selective Poster
avatar

Likes : 4
Posts : 15
Join date : 2012-10-23
Age : 26
Location : Marylands, Baltimore

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Wed 19 Dec 2012, 3:03 am

Lol your far to broke to buy that website off him. why would fnool let a jackass like you buy it? you'll ruin vgchat. only a dumbass would sell you their site. haha you call the "other vgchat" trash? why the fuk are you bltching about your bans? give it up toasty your days ended.


Toasty suffers from a illness. just go do something with yourself. this would never end until you stfu. i would unban all you do is beg to moom and i. say that your sorry. lmao you tool


So what. you waste your life over a stupid ban that you earned. i bet you dont even have a job. lol you say i type like a 14 year old? lol do your mother type for you while you tell her what to type? get a life momma`s boy quit being a dickhead.
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Social Butterfly


Likes : 5
Posts : 43
Join date : 2012-12-08
Age : 31
Location : Code Of Conduct

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Wed 19 Dec 2012, 3:24 pm

I see you idiots over there on your little forums in Moo Moo's farm assuming that every imp, spammer, BLVD member, Spam Nation member etc is all me.

I am greatly amused. You all are that obsessed over me to think that I'm everything over there. lol

Why don't you get Aspect a box of tampons for X-Mas, Tails? Sounds like he could use them because the poor bastard's attitude of "RRRR I'M PRETENTIOUS AND MY THOUGHTS MATTER!" seems bitter with every reply he makes to anyone over there. What a dick. I'm glad he isn't a mod because he'd ban anyone he thinks don't belong on that site. Lol.

Who does Rem think she is? Lol, cuntbag. That's what.
Back to top Go down
[BLVD]Some Hood Guy
Learning the Ropes
avatar

Likes : 4
Posts : 11
Join date : 2012-10-29
Age : 32
Location : Jersey wat up

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Wed 19 Dec 2012, 6:05 pm

Remilia is a nice girl and ppl think your blvd?? wow so that means we free 2 go its all on you now toasty ur all the blvd members now lol i can set you up now toasty.Smile
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Social Butterfly


Likes : 5
Posts : 43
Join date : 2012-12-08
Age : 31
Location : Code Of Conduct

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Wed 19 Dec 2012, 6:13 pm

Yes because I AM ALL OF YOU FROM NOW ON! EVEN IF WE DON'T ACT THE SAME! I AM EVERYONE!

DO YOU HEAR ME TAILS?! I CAN BE EVERYONE! I AM EVEN YOUR NEIGHBORS STARING AT YOU AS YOU MASTURBATE TO PICTURES OF TAILS AND SONIC HAVING BUTTSEX!
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Likes : 594
Posts : 1329
Join date : 2012-10-23
Age : 25
Location : ☆New Jersey☆

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Thu 20 Dec 2012, 2:05 am

Lol wth?

--------------------------------------------------------------


Co-Admin of VGchat!
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrellxd.webs.com
Toasty
Social Butterfly


Likes : 5
Posts : 43
Join date : 2012-12-08
Age : 31
Location : Code Of Conduct

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Sat 22 Dec 2012, 4:14 pm

Half of the retards in the other vgchat are too scared to come here and talk to me personally. Lol.

Shiny Jolteon is retarded enough to think I'm someone else. When I'm sure he comes here lurking and sees me arguing with Fails and knows who's who.

Oh by the way, he claims this screenshot was made up. http://i.imgur.com/QNfLp.png

Hey, why don't one of you BLVD people get Rem over here? She acts big and tough around the other vgchat. Yet pisses her panties to try registering here to speak her mind.
Back to top Go down
[BLVD]Some Hood Guy
Learning the Ropes
avatar

Likes : 4
Posts : 11
Join date : 2012-10-29
Age : 32
Location : Jersey wat up

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Sat 22 Dec 2012, 6:52 pm

Lol remilia not going to come cuz your here pale and ppl scared of you toasty Razz thats funny and iknow jolt imping ppl 2 dont know if you notice that but i dont chat i just lurk VG Gone To Hell. Killz ikow you told me you was going back to VG soon but its not a good time to do so That chat is crazy you will get banned 4 no reason pale even if your a new guy.
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Likes : 594
Posts : 1329
Join date : 2012-10-23
Age : 25
Location : ☆New Jersey☆

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Wed 26 Dec 2012, 9:07 am

How would they lore rem here toasty? you guys need a better plan to get them here.

--------------------------------------------------------------


Co-Admin of VGchat!
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrellxd.webs.com
Toasty
Social Butterfly


Likes : 5
Posts : 43
Join date : 2012-12-08
Age : 31
Location : Code Of Conduct

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Fri 28 Dec 2012, 4:33 am

I don't know. But I guess she's more bark than bite.

Suffers from the Power Trip Syndrome like poor little Fails does.

Oh look, Moom has joined the fray. Or is it even the real guy but probably Rem or someone hiding under the name? Lol. I'm amused by how Shiny Jolteon is now the boy who cries wolf of VGChat. Why won't he get his little scared AWI here as well? It's because he's a little B@#&%, that's why. Lawl.

You know, I'm feeling a little Deja Vu here. All of the drama in VGChat happened exactly around the time of November and carried off straight into little into the following year. 2 year anniversary of the dramasodes with Aleck now seemingly to play itself out again but with different people involved.

Now this has me concerned. Wonder who's gonna eat their own s@#@ and push the wrong buttons that will spell their own demise next year? This is gonna be interesting.

If I had a nickel for every time the words "Banning", "Banned", "Ban" were used over on the other vgchat. With the addition of every crybaby post I've had to burn my retinas reading, I'd seriously have my early retirement plans by now. Seriously, can no one get their act straight over there? Is this the best authority VGChat has ever seen? Lol! I'm more glad to be banned than to be involved in that travesty trainwreck. Drama, Full speed ahead! I'm having a field day reading the s@#@ going on over there.
Back to top Go down
killz
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Likes : 17
Posts : 570
Join date : 2012-10-22
Age : 23
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Fri 28 Dec 2012, 5:35 am

Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.vgchat.power-rpg.com
Razz
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Likes : 5
Posts : 23
Join date : 2012-11-29
Age : 29
Location : In that squared circle

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Fri 28 Dec 2012, 5:50 pm

Lol toasty, why don't you just drop it bro?
Yes the other Vgchat was a cool place to hang out and just chat or whatever but,dude it looks like to me that place was crack to you or something lol.
Im permanently banned too but its really time to move on with our lives.
There is a new generation roaming around the other vgchat now.
We are in our 20's or whatever and i think its time we old farts left the place anyway.
The way i see it,getting banned was actually doing us a favor.
The longer you stay there the more addicted,childish,sarcastic and dickheaded you become.Other than tails,the place is really run by immature teens.
Toasty im cool with you bro,I also learned that people who claim to be your friend just stab you in the back as soon as your back is turned.
Lets just try to have fun here on this vgchat and stop worrying about the problems in the other.
Lets face it,Me and and you are just vgchat 1 retirees,I like this place and i don't agree with what a certain someone said recently which was "Its bad because toasty and razz joined" Thats what someone told me they saw anywa, im not calling any names.
Anyway if you would excuse me,i have a brand new iphone5 to explore lol.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Twisted Evil clown
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Likes : 594
Posts : 1329
Join date : 2012-10-23
Age : 25
Location : ☆New Jersey☆

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Fri 28 Dec 2012, 10:35 pm

Razz wrote:
Lol toasty, why don't you just drop it bro?
Yes the other Vgchat was a cool place to hang out and just chat or whatever but,dude it looks like to me that place was crack to you or something lol.
Im permanently banned too but its really time to move on with our lives.
There is a new generation roaming around the other vgchat now.
We are in our 20's or whatever and i think its time we old farts left the place anyway.
The way i see it,getting banned was actually doing us a favor.
The longer you stay there the more addicted,childish,sarcastic and dickheaded you become.Other than tails,the place is really run by immature teens.
Toasty im cool with you bro,I also learned that people who claim to be your friend just stab you in the back as soon as your back is turned.
Lets just try to have fun here on this vgchat and stop worrying about the problems in the other.
Lets face it,Me and and you are just vgchat 1 retirees,I like this place and i don't agree with what a certain someone said recently which was "Its bad because toasty and razz joined" Thats what someone told me they saw anywa, im not calling any names.
Anyway if you would excuse me,i have a brand new iphone5 to explore lol.

Excally. Smile

--------------------------------------------------------------


Co-Admin of VGchat!
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrellxd.webs.com
Moom
Learning the Ropes


Likes : 4
Posts : 3
Join date : 2012-12-22
Age : 21
Location : Northern California

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Fri 28 Dec 2012, 10:39 pm

Warning warning warning theirs a child molester on this forums. if anyone in here under the age of 18 block him. he skypes 15 year girls.


Toasty i joined to back tails up. dont go back on those chats ever.
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Social Butterfly


Likes : 5
Posts : 43
Join date : 2012-12-08
Age : 31
Location : Code Of Conduct

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Sat 29 Dec 2012, 7:44 am

Moom wrote:
Warning warning warning theirs a child molester on this forums. if anyone in here under the age of 18 block him. he skypes 15 year girls.


Toasty i joined to back tails up. dont go back on those chats ever.

Pffft, that was lame as s@#@.

I expected a lot more since you're obviously Aleck-influenced. Also, who are you to tell me what to do? How about you just stop breathing? Lol.

Hah, Tails couldn't hold his own. I figured as much since he's beating a dead horse. I guess you're going to do the same, aren't you? You're one of the reasons that site is failing over there. I guess you won't ever see it but I wouldn't want you to, anyways. Since you're just about having a power trip as bad as everyone else over there.

And now you think you have grounds by signing up here and telling people what to do? B@#&%, please.

I wouldn't be the one pointing fingers, now. Considering you're the s@#@-stained leader of quite possibly the most worst band of moderators the other VGChat has ever seen. All of which were probably bribed with the reward of showing your D@€# to any moderator under 18. It's obvious because they're all crowded around you for something.
Back to top Go down
Moom
Learning the Ropes


Likes : 4
Posts : 3
Join date : 2012-12-22
Age : 21
Location : Northern California

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Sat 29 Dec 2012, 8:49 am

I'm not going to argue with you toasty. like i said don't ever go on those chats. you caused enough trouble with your BLVD buddies.
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Social Butterfly


Likes : 5
Posts : 43
Join date : 2012-12-08
Age : 31
Location : Code Of Conduct

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Sat 29 Dec 2012, 9:44 am

Not happening, Moom.

You don't control me. I've been around longer before you were even thought up. I'm not going to let some newfag tell me what's what. I don't care if you're a moderator of the forums or the chats. So long as there is a work around, nobody is permanently banned from there. Deal with it. Lol.

For now, I'm taking a break. But never. Never think that you've seen the last of me. Sure, I won't be around on a frequent basis but judging by how everyone thinks that everything is me over there and that I'm the one leading BLVD or I'm a BLVD member. Fact of the matter is, I'll last whereas you won't. But whatever, think what you will. Doesn't mean that you're right.

Anyways.

Razz, why do you sound so familiar? Lol.
Back to top Go down
Razz
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Likes : 5
Posts : 23
Join date : 2012-11-29
Age : 29
Location : In that squared circle

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Sat 29 Dec 2012, 6:48 pm

I sound familiar because i talked to you quite a few times on vgchat1.
It has been awhile so i really don't expect you to remember lol.
I have used all kinds of names in the past there which is why alot of people don't remember me.
After all,i joined vg back when Jessy Smith still roamed the place.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Twisted Evil clown
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Social Butterfly


Likes : 5
Posts : 43
Join date : 2012-12-08
Age : 31
Location : Code Of Conduct

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Sat 29 Dec 2012, 10:57 pm

Razz wrote:
I sound familiar because i talked to you quite a few times on vgchat1.
It has been awhile so i really don't expect you to remember lol.
I have used all kinds of names in the past there which is why alot of people don't remember me.
After all,i joined vg back when Jessy Smith still roamed the place.

Sorry but you don't ring my bell. lol.

Jesse Smith, as much as I praise the guy to people whenever I talk about him. Did quite a stupid move by handing the site over to 4Chan-infested, oblivious and careless power mongers. Yeah that's all he does too, is roam. lol

I don't know, maybe you were under something else? Razz
Back to top Go down
BLVD Mintaka
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Likes : 115
Posts : 354
Join date : 2012-10-24
Age : 27
Location : North Korea

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Sun 30 Dec 2012, 11:33 am

It's funny that tails pretends its not him when the guy talks crap just like him, plus the account he made, and his ip matches up. he can bring spies or whoeva he wants, but guess what guys? the site is getting more popular. oh toasty is a mod i see hmm welcome to modhood. thanks for banning those 2 losers for us. we could of trolled them more, but you got them.

Also to razz tails never trusted you. he told everyone lastnight you were a pedo. i dont believe crap that he posts to those kids. tails already "brainwashed" half of the chatters from the chatrooms. they're scared of them mods, and i watch them on that "why should'nt i get ban thread " begging to get unban like stfu their not god. they're a bunch of losers with no lifes.


Back to top Go down
Toasty
Social Butterfly


Likes : 5
Posts : 43
Join date : 2012-12-08
Age : 31
Location : Code Of Conduct

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Sun 30 Dec 2012, 3:48 pm

It's all levels of amusement that the other VGChat is going through such a chaotic phase right now. With all the begging users wanting to be unbanned and with all the of the users just flat out going apeshit. It's funny.

That's what you get when you have a team of moderators with a serious power trip gone to their heads. Seriously, the hypocrisy level is astounding over there. You've got the mods telling users to stop begging, to simply shut up, and to "obey the rules". Yet look at how they act around the chats.

I find it very hard that Tails is even remotely successful with his life. Considering he can't type for s@#@ and for someone from college, sure has a lot of his time on his hands to be moderating chat rooms. Sounds to me that his employment is low, about high-school diploma low. He's just a bluffing prick trying to one-up everyone he's in an argument with. He bans people away because he knows he's on the losing end and can't defend himself worth a damn.

Calling anyone a pedo seems to be the cool thing to insult people with. I think it gets stale rather easily in due time, like a day. I'm called a "pedo" because I'm 23 and chatting around with teens in a pokemon chat room. Yet Moom, Tails and so on are just as old as me and doing the same thing. Wouldn't that also make them pedos? Exactly what I thought. Lol

Thanks for welcoming me and putting me as a mod. I can assure you that I'm one of the more sensible moderators you'll find. I won't go ban-happy on people or petty reasons like Moom or Tails would do on you. Hah.

75,000 members is a testament to how bad the other VGChat is doing. For shame, for shame.

And it isn't the quantity, folks. It's the quality. Big difference.
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Likes : 594
Posts : 1329
Join date : 2012-10-23
Age : 25
Location : ☆New Jersey☆

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Sun 30 Dec 2012, 6:06 pm

Toasty wrote:
It's all levels of amusement that the other VGChat is going through such a chaotic phase right now. With all the begging users wanting to be unbanned and with all the of the users just flat out going apeshit. It's funny.

That's what you get when you have a team of moderators with a serious power trip gone to their heads. Seriously, the hypocrisy level is astounding over there. You've got the mods telling users to stop begging, to simply shut up, and to "obey the rules". Yet look at how they act around the chats.

I find it very hard that Tails is even remotely successful with his life. Considering he can't type for s@#@ and for someone from college, sure has a lot of his time on his hands to be moderating chat rooms. Sounds to me that his employment is low, about high-school diploma low. He's just a bluffing prick trying to one-up everyone he's in an argument with. He bans people away because he knows he's on the losing end and can't defend himself worth a damn.

Calling anyone a pedo seems to be the cool thing to insult people with. I think it gets stale rather easily in due time, like a day. I'm called a "pedo" because I'm 23 and chatting around with teens in a pokemon chat room. Yet Moom, Tails and so on are just as old as me and doing the same thing. Wouldn't that also make them pedos? Exactly what I thought. Lol

Thanks for welcoming me and putting me as a mod. I can assure you that I'm one of the more sensible moderators you'll find. I won't go ban-happy on people or petty reasons like Moom or Tails would do on you. Hah.

75,000 members is a testament to how bad the other VGChat is doing. For shame, for shame.

And it isn't the quantity, folks. It's the quality. Big difference.


Haha i highly dout it's that much people there man. lol at least more than that 75,000 members are bots, or the same people. i've visit the "other vgchat" its like a ghost town most times. Mmhm with that many members you gotta see over a thousand people online, but sadly its like at least 50 people that go there.

Lets hope you dont get ban happy i trust you now. haha that's a perfect example
of moom, and tails they're ban happy scumbags like wtf? they ban people for no reason at all. you can "imp" as someone there, and get them ban that's how dumb they're.

--------------------------------------------------------------


Co-Admin of VGchat!


Last edited by Terrellxd on Sun 30 Dec 2012, 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrellxd.webs.com
Toasty
Social Butterfly


Likes : 5
Posts : 43
Join date : 2012-12-08
Age : 31
Location : Code Of Conduct

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Sun 30 Dec 2012, 6:11 pm

Terrellxd wrote:
Toasty wrote:
It's all levels of amusement that the other VGChat is going through such a chaotic phase right now. With all the begging users wanting to be unbanned and with all the of the users just flat out going apeshit. It's funny.

That's what you get when you have a team of moderators with a serious power trip gone to their heads. Seriously, the hypocrisy level is astounding over there. You've got the mods telling users to stop begging, to simply shut up, and to "obey the rules". Yet look at how they act around the chats.

I find it very hard that Tails is even remotely successful with his life. Considering he can't type for s@#@ and for someone from college, sure has a lot of his time on his hands to be moderating chat rooms. Sounds to me that his employment is low, about high-school diploma low. He's just a bluffing prick trying to one-up everyone he's in an argument with. He bans people away because he knows he's on the losing end and can't defend himself worth a damn.

Calling anyone a pedo seems to be the cool thing to insult people with. I think it gets stale rather easily in due time, like a day. I'm called a "pedo" because I'm 23 and chatting around with teens in a pokemon chat room. Yet Moom, Tails and so on are just as old as me and doing the same thing. Wouldn't that also make them pedos? Exactly what I thought. Lol

Thanks for welcoming me and putting me as a mod. I can assure you that I'm one of the more sensible moderators you'll find. I won't go ban-happy on people or petty reasons like Moom or Tails would do on you. Hah.

75,000 members is a testament to how bad the other VGChat is doing. For shame, for shame.

And it isn't the quantity, folks. It's the quality. Big difference.


Haha i highly dout it's that much people there man. lol at least more than of that 75,000 are bots, or the same people. i've visit the "other vgchat" its like a ghost town most times. with that many members you gotta see over a thousand people online, but sadly its like at least 50 people that go there.

Lets hope you dont get ban happy i trust you now. haha that's an perfect example
of moom, and tails they're ban happy like wtf? they ban people for no reason at all. you can "imp" as someone there, and get them ban that's how dumb they're.

That's what I meant about the quantity and quality comparison. Yeah everyone imps everyone. They ban users only to bring them back in a few hours (Shiny Jolteon is best example), they let their "posse" remain unbanned (Magician), they're paranoid about my activity over there now, it's just a circlejerk at the moment. Why would they even bother spying over here is beyond me.

Not going to gather much. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Likes : 594
Posts : 1329
Join date : 2012-10-23
Age : 25
Location : ☆New Jersey☆

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Sun 30 Dec 2012, 6:20 pm

Toasty wrote:
Terrellxd wrote:
Toasty wrote:
It's all levels of amusement that the other VGChat is going through such a chaotic phase right now. With all the begging users wanting to be unbanned and with all the of the users just flat out going apeshit. It's funny.

That's what you get when you have a team of moderators with a serious power trip gone to their heads. Seriously, the hypocrisy level is astounding over there. You've got the mods telling users to stop begging, to simply shut up, and to "obey the rules". Yet look at how they act around the chats.

I find it very hard that Tails is even remotely successful with his life. Considering he can't type for s@#@ and for someone from college, sure has a lot of his time on his hands to be moderating chat rooms. Sounds to me that his employment is low, about high-school diploma low. He's just a bluffing prick trying to one-up everyone he's in an argument with. He bans people away because he knows he's on the losing end and can't defend himself worth a damn.

Calling anyone a pedo seems to be the cool thing to insult people with. I think it gets stale rather easily in due time, like a day. I'm called a "pedo" because I'm 23 and chatting around with teens in a pokemon chat room. Yet Moom, Tails and so on are just as old as me and doing the same thing. Wouldn't that also make them pedos? Exactly what I thought. Lol

Thanks for welcoming me and putting me as a mod. I can assure you that I'm one of the more sensible moderators you'll find. I won't go ban-happy on people or petty reasons like Moom or Tails would do on you. Hah.

75,000 members is a testament to how bad the other VGChat is doing. For shame, for shame.

And it isn't the quantity, folks. It's the quality. Big difference.


Haha i highly dout it's that much people there man. lol at least more than of that 75,000 are bots, or the same people. i've visit the "other vgchat" its like a ghost town most times. with that many members you gotta see over a thousand people online, but sadly its like at least 50 people that go there.

Lets hope you dont get ban happy i trust you now. haha that's an perfect example
of moom, and tails they're ban happy like wtf? they ban people for no reason at all. you can "imp" as someone there, and get them ban that's how dumb they're.

That's what I meant about the quantity and quality comparison. Yeah everyone imps everyone. They ban users only to bring them back in a few hours (Shiny Jolteon is best example), they let their "posse" remain unbanned (Magician), they're paranoid about my activity over there now, it's just a circlejerk at the moment. Why would they even bother spying over here is beyond me.

Not going to gather much. Lol.


Lol yeah you're right toasty. XD

--------------------------------------------------------------


Co-Admin of VGchat!
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrellxd.webs.com
Razz
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Likes : 5
Posts : 23
Join date : 2012-11-29
Age : 29
Location : In that squared circle

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Sun 30 Dec 2012, 6:32 pm

BLVD Mintaka wrote:


Also to razz tails never trusted you. he told everyone lastnight you were a pedo. i dont believe crap that he posts to those kids. tails already "brainwashed" half of the chatters from the chatrooms. they're scared of them mods, and i watch them on that "why should'nt i get ban thread " begging to get unban like stfu their not god. they're a bunch of losers with no lifes.



I kinna figured that out already.
People shouldn't throw stones just because of a supid rumour.
Tell you the truth about it i stopped caring about what people thought about me ages ago.
It was not my fault the place was full of children and crap,i played pokemon back then too i had no choice but to talk to them.
Now that im gone,they shoud be fuckin happy and stop mentioning my name there.Im gone for good just like they wanted.
Why not move on to a new target? Tails and Moom can call me a pedo all they want,whatever floats their boat,ive heard it a million times already Lol

Excally razz theirs nothing wrong with grow folks like most of us here going on a pokemon chatroom to chat with the kids. i think of those chatrooms like a public chatroom for all ages. like toasty said arent the mods like around our age, then trying to talk about other people when tails is 21 talking to little boys, and girls. that's why i dislike those scums they're fulla sh1t.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Twisted Evil clown
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Likes : 594
Posts : 1329
Join date : 2012-10-23
Age : 25
Location : ☆New Jersey☆

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Sun 30 Dec 2012, 6:50 pm

Oh damn my bad razz i thought i quoted. Very Happy

--------------------------------------------------------------


Co-Admin of VGchat!
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrellxd.webs.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    

Back to top Go down
 
Debates About The Other VG Chat
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Round 6 - Laguna Seca - Pre Race Chat
» Grand Fantasia Chat
» Random Chat #105
» chit chit chat chat
» Err... Chat Ban?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VGForums :: Random Topics-
Jump to: