VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.

VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

Debates About The Other VG Chat

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
King Scrafty
Social Butterfly II

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Tue 20 Aug 2013, 3:54 am

Guys i was banned from all chats for no reason. i took a fue mouths off that place and the next thing you know, it said ”You bee kicked from this chat” like WTH i do!? idc it's been dead there lately.

I could like tell everyone to come here, but i'd get caught up in the war between BLVD and mods. o.o
Back to top Go down
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Tue 20 Aug 2013, 2:35 pm

Scrafty, it's alright lad. i've been banned there for like 4 months now. idk how i got banned, but i think i got caught up in a rangebanned or something. i told them could i get unban, or at least fix the problem. ugh, they ignored me for mouths so that's when me and my friends joined here, to get away from stupid stuff.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Kevin
Forum Spokesperson III

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Tue 20 Aug 2013, 4:08 pm

People are getting tired of the bs that goes on there. i made 2 friends last night and people are finally talking up to those tyrant mods who abuse their powers. hopefully the other chatters can open up and stop agreeing with what mods say. "Tails" is a perfect ex: he's just a scum playing acthard in those chats. say anything he like suck like "Tom Brady" he'd ban you in a heart beat. i agree, football is lame and it's funny that he say that he could do whatever he wants. we can't do crap about, but i'm speaking incase of newbies that go there and find themselfs ban for nothing or something dumb.
Back to top Go down
darkangel
Familiar Face III

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Thu 22 Aug 2013, 9:46 pm

i dont really have anything against the mods there but,i have noticed they are getting grumpier lately.i got ban for "being annoying" once..
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Thu 22 Aug 2013, 11:52 pm

Not to get noisey, but who are you Darkangel in the chats that is?. i've nothing against the mods, just tails. he's rude and he could be so strictly mean as well. i remember he called my brother a dumbass, just for signing up here. he quit VGC and the only grumpier is tails the meanie. Remilia, Amber, and GM had no problems with those mods ever. 90% of bans are from tails. -.-

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
darkangel
Familiar Face III

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Fri 23 Aug 2013, 2:29 am

well i dont know if you know me because ever since i was ban i kinda hid in game boy chat with my other friends but i am originally SilverTails
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Fri 23 Aug 2013, 3:23 pm

I heard of that name, yes your one of the rpers from the chats. xD

Kota is great at RPing and it's good to see you guys here. I never couldn't rp with Shiny Jolteon because he go over board and i still see him there often. e_e

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
darkangel
Familiar Face III

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Fri 23 Aug 2013, 6:44 pm

i think every RP'er would agree kota is one of the best! xD and i haven't RP'ed with shiny jolteon very much but i have heard he does take things a little too far....anyway its really good to be here! :3 and i plan to come on more often.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Fri 23 Aug 2013, 11:23 pm

I know right lol. thats jolt alright. xD

Who could disagree with that, kota awsome! not that i have a crush on him or nothing. Razz

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Fri 23 Aug 2013, 11:30 pm

Well well well looks like somebody's crushed with kota. i remember when me a snivy first met, yeah the first time i laid eyes on one of her FB pictures, my heart started beating faster. i knew she was the girl for me to love. Laughing

Shiny tried to steal my gf but i told him to back off though. he tends to flirt with any girl i notice to.

Back to top Go down
Kota Momochi
Social Butterfly III

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Sun 25 Aug 2013, 2:56 pm

XD i kinda have that effect and i think shiny actually used to be scared to fight me in rp's i walk toward him he teleports like five towns away
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Sun 25 Aug 2013, 9:29 pm

I bet he wouldnt teleport away from a female. XD

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
darkangel
Familiar Face III

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Mon 26 Aug 2013, 6:36 pm

i don't know..i can get pretty scary when angered...xD
Back to top Go down
King Scrafty
Social Butterfly II

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Mon 26 Aug 2013, 6:41 pm

lmao i'm jolt undercover! jk. Razz
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Mon 09 Sep 2013, 6:09 pm

I haven't heard much about VGC or whats been going on in those chatrooms in a long time.

Co-Admin of VGchat!
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrellxd.webs.com
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Sat 05 Oct 2013, 1:33 am

Well the spammers cameback to the chats i been seeing spammers lately. i actually thought they left to get a life but took a vacation from there.

Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Sat 05 Oct 2013, 1:40 am

I wonder who is this "Anabelle" person because she's been getting mentioned all throughout the chats when i was there.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
King Scrafty
Social Butterfly II

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Sat 05 Oct 2013, 1:51 am

Sylveon wrote:
I wonder who is this "Anabelle" person because she's been getting mentioned all throughout the chats when i was there.
Word say that she's a new recruit from Spam Nation. i personaly thought she was Zoura Girl but could be wrong. these rebels never seem to give up and use a crap load of proxies to comeback.

Back to top Go down
Kevin
Forum Spokesperson III

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Mon 21 Oct 2013, 12:19 pm

_Tails_ wrote:
Lol yeah right that was probably your crazy brother that killed those children. first of all i'm in college getting a great life ahead. why are you telling everyone your sad life? you work at mcdonald's? wow what a shame toasty... i bet you only mop the floors, and people laugh at you. it's ok i know you make little pennies working at a fast food restaurant lol.

So your going to worm yourself around your ban again? lol your so dumb at least change your name and personalities. i'm sure that way would be more smarter. why am i'm given you advice? never mind your stupid anyway. :p

I won't even hang around the chats 10 years from now after i get a great job from college. you'll probably be in those chats or forums 10 years from now still crying about your bans lmao! your insults are wack toasty, just shut the fuk up already and get a dam life you chump! Cool     
Tails i got a question to ask why you and your goonies Amber, Moom and the other minions stopped coming here? we could a little laugh from you fools lol!
Back to top Go down
AngelOfChaos179
Truly Regular

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Mon 21 Oct 2013, 2:37 pm

TIMR TO FREAKING SPAM VGCHAT.
Back to top Go down
Kota Momochi
Social Butterfly III

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Mon 21 Oct 2013, 3:38 pm

i remember the good ol days of VG when rp's pepppered the skies everyone was cool with everybody spammers were under control and people were happy where the hell did it all go wrong? the chats are dead from all the bans/rangebans plus people leaving because their friends have been banned and the few that are still there barely have any open-minded people there i know a guy who's so dead set on the assumption that blvd spammed VG that he acts like me openly being on this forum will get me banned even when i presented proof that almost all the spammings done there were spam nation he refuses to acknowledge their role in this as if they never had anything to do with it even after being presented with research and evidence some people just hate being wrong and refuse to admit when their wrong and honestly it angers me the fact that people call this a so called "war" is even amazing to me in my opinion it's just a series of situations blown way out of proportion by mods but hey that just me a 16 year straight A Student in high school who advidly and easily solves arguments on a daily basis so yeah don't take my word for it
Back to top Go down
darkangel
Familiar Face III

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Mon 21 Oct 2013, 5:21 pm

i hate it when that happens!! When people with say anything just so they can be right even when they arent!!
Back to top Go down
AngelOfChaos179
Truly Regular

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Mon 21 Oct 2013, 5:42 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Mon 21 Oct 2013, 10:56 pm

Kota Momochi wrote:
i remember the good ol days of VG when rp's pepppered the skies everyone was cool with everybody spammers were under control and people were happy where the hell did it all go wrong? the chats are dead from all the bans/rangebans plus people leaving because their friends have been banned and the few that are still there barely have any open-minded people there i know a guy who's so dead set on the assumption that blvd spammed VG that he acts like me openly being on this forum will get me banned even when i presented proof that almost all the spammings done there were spam nation he refuses to acknowledge their role in this as if they never had anything to do with it even after being presented with research and evidence some people just hate being wrong and refuse to admit when their wrong and honestly it angers me the fact that people call this a so called "war" is even amazing to me in my opinion it's just a series of situations blown way out of proportion by mods but hey that just me a 16 year straight A Student in high school who advidly and easily solves arguments on a daily basis so yeah don't take my word for it
I liked it better there back then to, Kota. I've been going on those chats sence last year or the year before (:. like seriously, why would they set a rangeban knowing it won't work on the spammers? they'll just comeback on a new proxy anyway. thanks to Tails for setting that up, banning some of the greatest role players for no dam reason. hmm it's been really dead in the chats lately though. Surprised 

I was banned for 8 months now because i dis agree with tails.(Which i forgot). I'm not trying to be on BLVD's side but i know for sure they aren't the spammers. they seem pretty cool when i used talked to them in the chatrooms back then. now alot of people started hated them because tails was spreading lies about them being behind the spamming plot.

People started leaving because they were fed up with all the bull crap that goes on in the chats or got caught up in that rangeban. i personaly told everyone before i got premabanned that i wasn't ever coming back there again, even if i got unban so i joined this forums with some of my friends.

Back to top Go down
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Tue 22 Oct 2013, 5:53 pm

The chats sucks over there now and i still don't know why spammers still spam there when it's dead. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    

Back to top Go down

Debates About The Other VG Chat
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next